Ways to do an extended stay in London.?

So this is kind of a weird, broad question, but one of my favorite places in the world is London. I have visited a couple of times and am trying to figure out a way to get there for an extended period...maybe between 3 months to a year so that I can see everything that I want to see and maybe see some other countries in Europe along the way. I have looked into study abroad, but I am graduating this semester so that might not be an option unless I wanted to do graduate school over there. I can't figure out how to work AND do grad school in London, however. Are there any other options besides school? Any help would be appreciated!


I guess Citizenship WOULD help, huh? I'm an American citizen.

2 Answers

  • 4 years ago

    by means of reality the poster pronounced above, you will possibly now not develop your visa in user-friendly phrases as a vacationer. The decrease is ninety days and that is that. they are rather strict on immigration there. pass away the U. S. of u.s.a. for some days and then return. it'd be helpful to bypass to South Korea or China, as they don't look to be too far off from Japan. yet yeah, you're required to pass away the U. S. of u.s.a. after your ninety days expire. if you disguise it out, you threat being caught and being deported. THEN, you will possibly be desiring an rather now not individual-friendly time being allowed back into the U. S. of u.s.a., if in any admire. you will possibly now not stay in Japan consistently. At one element, you will possibly ought to prefer to return on your position usa and if you attempt this even as your ninety days expire, as devoid of postpone as back, you will possibly be viewed an OVERSTAY and may pick topics re-shifting into.

  • 8 years ago

    If you get accepted by a British university for post graduate studies you wil be able to obtain a Student visa

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.