BB Flashback Express virus?

I pressed download for BB Flashback Express. I sent my email in and they sent me a link to download the recorder thing. So, I went to my email, and I clicked the link. I pressed download. It led me to another link; that link said "Warning; This website contains malicious or harmful stuff on it." Or something so I immediately exited. Is it a virus? Is BB Flashback Express a virus? I know it was the real website. :/

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Bb Flashback Express

• 8 years ago

Just looking on-line, it looks like BB Flashback Express is a real program and not a virus, but you were very wise to exit from the web page as you described. Sometimes web pages get hacked and a virus implanter installed without the we page owner knowing about it. I would wait a day or two, try it again, and if the same thing happens, reply to the email with the relevant details and let them deal with it.

• DonnaB
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I'm sure the link is bad though the program is good. Try the link below. It is direct download.

http://files.bbsoftware.co.uk/bbfbex4.exe

Make sure to choose Custom Install if you are presented with the option so you don't install any unwanted software such as scanners and toolbars.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.