BB Flashback Express virus?

I pressed download for BB Flashback Express. I sent my email in and they sent me a link to download the recorder thing. So, I went to my email, and I clicked the link. I pressed download. It led me to another link; that link said "Warning; This website contains malicious or harmful stuff on it." Or something so I immediately exited. Is it a virus? Is BB Flashback Express a virus? I know it was the real website. :/

Bb Flashback Express

Just looking on-line, it looks like BB Flashback Express is a real program and not a virus, but you were very wise to exit from the web page as you described. Sometimes web pages get hacked and a virus implanter installed without the we page owner knowing about it. I would wait a day or two, try it again, and if the same thing happens, reply to the email with the relevant details and let them deal with it.

• DonnaB

I'm sure the link is bad though the program is good. Try the link below. It is direct download.

http://files.bbsoftware.co.uk/bbfbex4.exe

Make sure to choose Custom Install if you are presented with the option so you don't install any unwanted software such as scanners and toolbars.