Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is this romantic??????

Okay so I told my girlfriend that I don't do homecoming and proms but I want to surprise her. So I wanted to have a scavenger hunt with questions like where we first kissed our first hug, etc. and it would lead to my backyard where there would be like light strands hanging on the trees and my fence and some tiki torches. And she would see me with roses in my hand and a necklace. Then I would turn on a slow song and we will dance, talk , etc. and then go makena fire grab some blankets, marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. We are in high school if you didn't catch that. So what do you think?

That will be kinda cute, I mean my friend did that to ask this girl out for prom, like he did this little scavenger hunt, it turned out well. if you wanna do it, go ahead and give it a try. :)

I think that sounds cute and definitely original. go for it.