pokemon diamond! NEED HELP?

OMG HELP! i can't use cut (don't know why! is it a glitch?) because the eterna gym leader says i can't battle her unless i beat the other ones after her i also can't go to the other town because i can't buy a bicecle and the only way to get one is to find a green sphere 32 and buy it underground! HOW DO I GET A BYICECLE PLEASE HELP! AND THE GUY WHO SELLS THEM IS IN TEAM GALACTIC BUILDING AND I CAN'T GO IN BECAUSE THE TREES ARE BLOCKING IT AND i can't use CUT!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Eterna City Gym can be very confusing at first. You must locate and battle every trainer in the gym in able to challenge Gardenia herself. You will find the first trainer in the upper left-hand corner and challenge him. Once you have defeated him, he will reveal a clue to where you will find the next trainer. This will continue on until you defeat all five trainers. After you have defeated the gym leader she will give the gym badge to you which allows you to use the hidden move cut outside of battle.

Hope that helped.

Source(s): i have finished pearl.
  • 8 years ago

Beat the Gym Leader, find the HM cut, go out, teah it to your Pokemon, and Cut down the trees.

• 8 years ago

Fight everyone in the gym, then talk to her, she will give you the badge which lets you use cut. And have you been to floaroma town?

• 8 years ago

that games 6 years old now... get pokemon black 2 or x and y

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.