I have a crush on my school's janitor?

This is an embarrassing question, but ugh... I have a crush on my school's janitor. He's probably in his 20's and he has long hair. He's also a guitarist in an indie death metal band... He talked to me, like... 2 times... I feel a bit weird because it's the first time that I have a crush on school staff. So idk...

Favorite Answer

That's disgusting.

Haha thats funny espesially what the other people said but honestly I don't think u like him he's too old for you, you probably just think he's attractive I do that with my celebrity crushes I know that **** would never happen plus that's nasty its just I think there hot af and the guy u described does sound very handsome in my opinon just like someone ur own age and don't put a question like this on here people will think ur weird like I did haha

Heyyy...I like how you mop that floor..

(had to make a janitor joke). It's gonna be just that, a crush because he works with the school and either you wait until you no longer attend that school or you don't.

Persue him when you're 18 and you have left the school lol

liar