I got a 70% on my oral interview. What are the chances of being called?

I received my score for my oral interview and got a 70%. The job announcement says I need a minimum score of 70% or better to proceed in the hiring process. But it also depends where you stand on the eligible list and I am on the bottom. I did pretty good in my written exam and my work background is pretty good. Obviously, I didn't do well in my oral interview. Is there a possibility that I can receive a call for employment? Do you know anyone who received a low score but still proceeded to the next step in the hiring process. This position is for Peace Officer. Please be respectful with your responses.

Thank You.

• Bruce
    Favorite Answer

The score itself shouldn't concern you. It is not the raw score, it is how that score compares to others. It is possible many did much worse than 70.

Source(s): Law enforcement since 1991

Omg what kind of questions do they ask you? I have a written exam & oral interview next week & I'm nervous!!! Is it the same like all the interviews you go too?

theres a oral review? what exactly do they review about you orally? call them.