LGBT: Is this normal for a teenage male? (I can make myself vomit without doing anything)?

Whenever I eat anything more than a pinch of food, and unless my stomach is completely empty I can throw up anything i eat. It usually doesn't hurt my throat at all when I do it. I don't do it to lose weight, I just do it when I feel uncomfortably full. If I wanted to I could regurgitate up to 1.5-2 full glasses worth.

I don't have to do anything special, it's just kind of like a reverse burp. It's very easy. Occassionally it happens on it's own.

And not that it matters but I'm masculine so I'm not obsessed with being skinny or anything, even though I'm already fit.

Is this normal?

• Jack
    Favorite Answer

No. What you describe can cause dental problems with the stomach acids affecting your teeth. It affects the electrolyte balance in your body's chemistry. You may want to see a specialist or your primary care physician about your reflux.

Then perhaps you shouldnt eat to the point where you feel uncomfortable.