what can i make that doesn't include hot things?

does anyone have a recipe that doesn't include cooking

Favorite Answer

Make sandwiches, they are a great meal for a change when you can get a really fresh loaf of bread.

Occasionally when I buy a bag of white sandwich sliced bread I will sit down and have 2-3 sandwiches (6 slices)

A lettuce salad is a great summer meal

A few cold soups can be made although quite a few need to be cooked first and then cooled. Best made in the morning or evening when the temperatures have dropped.

Hman

SUSHI!! Just kidding here are some:

Cheesy Popcorn:

Take a bag of popcorn, pour a automatic cheese pack thingie from a Mac n Cheese box and pop it in the microwave.

Sweet Tarts:

Take some fruit and just cook it real quick, put it on a pece of toast and enjoy!

Olive Salad:

Take olives, red pepper chili flakes, and peppers and eat it (good with cheese and crackers).

Everything I can think of doesn't need recipes:

Sandwiches

Antipasto platter

Cold salads from the deli

Kidney beans and chic peas tossed with dressing - any kind you like

Salads - chefs, tossed, cabbage, etc.

Ham and cheese roll-ups in tortillas

You can make a sandwich! Bagel with cream cheese.

But if you have a microwave, then you can cook a potato with cheese, soup, ramen.

But for a real meal, I don't know anything that doesn't need to be warmed up other than a salad or a sandwich. Or you can do both.