Where can I download music on my iPod for free? 10 pts?

Where can I download music for free on iPod 5? At App Store, that download directly on my playlist ?

Favorite Answer

Please keep in mind that you can download/share only copyright-free (classical, nursery rhymes) music for free, unless the copyright owners allow free downloading/sharing of their material. ALL sites that provide copyrighted music to be downloaded/shared for free, but WITHOUT permission from the copyright owners are equally ILLEGAL! So, unless you are about to download copyright-free music, please start using legal buy-a-download resources similar to iTunes. Having no money/credit card is NEVER an excuse to STEAL anything anyway, so there is a very good reason why all the ILLEGAL sites/resources are being shut down and their users being sued for illegal downloading. It is also the reason why there is NO direct download button available on YouTube.