Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Who else is fed up with Christians' shameless double standards?

If you're an atheist and your life is good...well, that's God making good things happen to you because God hates you and he's just building you up so it'll be that much more amusing to him when he tears you down and sets you on fire forever, which, by the way, we're going to watch and laugh at you when it happens.

If you're an atheist and your life is bad...well, that's God punishing you for not worshipping him enough. You deserve to suffer because God hates you and he's going to set you on fire forever. Which, by the way, we're going to watch and laugh at you when it happens.

If you're a Christian and your life is good...well, that's God rewarding you for being an obedient little Republican-voting robot, because God loves you.

If you're a Christian and your life is bad...well, that's God just testing you to see if you'll still be an obedient little Republican-voting robot even if he gives you absolutely no reason to. God is making you suffer because he loves you. But as long as you continue to do be an obedient little Republican-voting robot, God will eventually make your life good. We guarantee 100% that he will. Unless he doesn't. In which case, shut up and give us more money.

• l
    Favorite Answer

2000 years of delusion, cognitive dissonance, and murdering of all who believe otherwise. Christianity.

• Nous

Weak faith and the very real fear of those that have the education and intellect to know the truth and live in reality!

The word Christian used to signify someone who believed in a loving god and acted like it but sadly it now appears to symbolize someone who practices intolerance and persecution towards others!

‘Moor too’ recently posted - I can remember when being called or referring someone as a christian in Oz, was a colloquialism for a nice person, regardless of belief system. Sadly american evangalism has changed all that.

hi.. :) Timothy McVeigh did not bomb the Federal construction in the call Of Jesus..yet for revenge.. :( Jeffery Dahmer became no longer a Christian until eventually "after he went to detention center" for cannibalizing those youthful adult men.. To Paul S, Bullfighter.. :) I stay 12 miles from Rochester, NH..i recognize the guy Troy Stanley, who remains protecting some people hostage and he does no longer follow any religious beliefs..he does have a clinical situation (paranoid schizophrenic).. :( In Jesus maximum effective call.. With ~Love~ In Christ.. :)

• Don't be foolish! For a time is coming that you will be judged so I don't want to say I told you so I want you to change once you truly know the love of God and truly are saved you will proclaim his name forever! But I admit there are many that call themselves Christians who are not and they make the rest seem bad But truly I say to you please change! If you would actually come to know God you would know what I mean by what I'm saying and why I care so much but you probably don't care but if you are curious just look into it and if you say I have and I saw nothing and see that it's all lies just look at it once more with an open mind and heart truly and you won't be disappointed!

Tam tam tam.... It is amazing that you think of such amazing questions only to be derogatory sort of person. You think that you are a good person? what makes you good? What good is in you? You are a sinner, you are filled with the sinful nature, there is no good within you. Yet you still don't get it? You think that you are good? What standard of good are you using? Well of the world? Where what part of it do you think that you are at least as good .... do not you realize that you are saying with pride in your heart exalting yourself above others well I am just as good as those over there are. Then you say with another breathe well I don't do this and I don't do that so I am better than those that do those things. Yet again you are filling your heart with pride saying just because I don't do that I am better you are basing your whole goodness on a works based system. Do you not know that no one will get to heaven by their works? For there is no work that God will accept other than the work of Christ in you the hope of glory. Yet you fight against this when it is a free gift of God's love and grace and you spit on the sacrifice of Christ saying I don't need him, don't you see that makes you a horrible sinner to say to Christ your sacrifice was not good enough for me! Yet you claim your are so good

Wow, you really need to get your medications checked!

What is your real issue, other than you are realizing that the world isn't fair and you are still sucking at the government teat.

You really need to chill out and take responsibility for your life and get that others are not required to pay you to sit on your fat *** so you can rant and rave at the establishment.

Grow up little one.

All of those are wrong. We all have the lives that we have because the Flying Spaghetti Monster rolled a pair of magical dice before you were born that decided your fate.

If Christians didn't interfere in our laws (Proposition 8 in California) or education (creationism), I wouldn't care a bit about them.

• sanity

How brilliant that you encapsulated Christianity in a nutshell. The phrase of the day is "republican-voting robot".

Is there a question some where in all that gibberish?