Janett asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

watching baseball games notice what looks like a blue and white necklace on some of the players?

anyone know what these are

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Its like a balance neckalace you could see it on amazon.com its called the titanium necklace, just search up power necklace

  • 8 years ago

    I think iyour thinking called phiten titanium MLB tornado neclace here is a link below to the website.


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.