how can i make my wife who is divorcing me ruturn my property?

that i had before we married, she refuses to give me my stuff, night she broke up with me for her ex not even a bit over month or so of marriage she told me that night that my stuff was safe there in her care till i could come get it but now she refuses to return it and says she sold it and gave to homeless person but i beleive she still has my stuff, all my stuff i had way before i even knew she existed and alot of what she stold from me is unreplacable because it is keeps sakes from dead loved ones of mine, though those things do have great cash value as well and some of stuff she stold is not mine but my families. how do i get court order to make her give it back or pay for it all if she did get rid of it? i have been trying to get it since day after she broke up with me and said it was ok to leave there till i could get it.

My session times out before i hit send, but it was saved in drafts but not all of it. That is why it starts from middle and looks so messed up, but as far as you worthless scums that call them selves people always saying rude comments on peoples questions, get a fn life and if you don't have nothing nice to say than keep your trap shut! sorry to be rude but I'm tired of rude *** comments from this community not just to me but I see it on questions all over this site, I am here asking for advice and help because i am hurt and lost in life and have no where else to turn so do you think i give a damn about my gramar? hell i cant sleep or hold food down and have lost more weight in a month than youd gain in 6, so escuse my bad gramor and no i am not 15, double that. i asked a question politely so if you cant answer it politely than keep your trap shut! thank you and good day! oh by the way i didnt bother to take time for correct grammar on this neither.

this is answer that upset me:

Huh? Have no idea what you are saying, since you can't write a sentence. Ever hear of starting a sentence with a capital letter, and using periods? If you are married, you sound like you are 15.

I reported that user and answer so you may not see it below

Favorite Answer

Are there divorce papers? Normally marital assets are taken care of in the separation agreement. I take it there is none, in which case you should talk to an attorney.

You could take her to court with an unlawful detainer by calling the Clerk of the Civil Court in your area, filling out forms, paying the filing fees and taking her to court. You have to prepare a list of the items in her possession and how much they cost, it's included in the unlawful detainer. This process may not fly because the judge could say it's a part of a divorce/separation agreement and that you need to file those papers instead.

Talk to the local Magistrate of the Clerk of Civil Court in your area or an attorney.

• ?

Get a lawyer Take her to court and sue her for what she took if she will not return it and also for the cost of YOUR lawyers fees. If you do that chances are real good she will not want to go through that and will return your belongings.

I swear if people would take time to choose wisely then you would not be making these stupid mistakes and choices in women. Think with your brain not your feelings when you choose to commit to someone in marriage

You have to go to court. The judge will take care of it.