MY LIP RING IS STUCK WHAT DO I DO?!?

I have had my lip pierced for almost a year now and i am wanting to just git rid of it BUT the front is stuck on the rod ive tried to un do it and someone suggested using pliers to loosen it but i dont want piers that close to my face does anyone know how to get it lose without pliers or cutting it :/

• friedt

you will not have any issues getting chap stick on with a lip ring. yet as quickly as I had mine I had to get a barbell/submit for a on a similar time as until now switching to a hoop, so my lip does not chop up. they often times make you do this. Do you have already got a barbell? besides, in case you have incredibly some complication with chapped lips interior the wintry climate, attempt slathering a thick chap-stick or vaseline on your lips until now you hop into the bathe interior the morning. by way of the top of the bathe you will possibly desire to easily have the potential to wipe off incredibly some ineffective epidermis with your wash textile. Then placed a mild layer on once you come out of the bathe. you will possibly desire to be positive for a on a similar time as.

You have to go to a place where they do piercings and they do it.. My friend had the same problem. No worries!

You need to take it to the professionals