?
Lv 6
? asked in Yahoo ProductsOther - Yahoo Products · 8 years ago

why does yahoo want me to connect to facebook?

!NO!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Facebook is like a virus that travels the internet to steal every bit of information on you so they can share it with corporations who want to sell stuff to you.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The Facebook made a some kind of business deal with Yahoo and now they added face book As and sharing option from yahoo or the other way around . it was the beginning with yahoo i think and everyone was auto signed in to share with Facebook when starting with Yahoo answers Friday april 12 2013 I may be wrong about the date but i think thats it.

• 8 years ago

There is a current bug where an option is checked that should not be.

Uncheck "Also share this as an update to [facebook logo]" just above the submit button before submitting. It should be remembered.

ℬ ℋ

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you recognize you could percentage updates inclusive of your Yahoo! acquaintances, yet did you recognize that you could also percentage Yahoo! updates inclusive of your facebook acquaintances? link on your facebook account and once you submit rankings, images, article comments, and extra on Yahoo!, your associates will study about those events on your facebook web page. And even as your associates submit updates in facebook, you’ll immediately see them properly on your Yahoo! Mail homestead web page.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It promotes Yahoo's street cred/expands awareness of Yahoo's services.

Source(s): Facebook experience.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Its a conspiracy!

Source(s): The aliens said so
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.