Help with spell and spell casting?

I'm beginning at witchcraft and nature magic. I need some spells that can increase my power if I repeat them. And spells that act right away (like make a feather move). Any other help or comments you could give would be great!:)

Favorite Answer

Dude...there is no such thing as spells and spell casting....unless your talking about video games LMAO!

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you're not just a beginner, you're a powerful witch. Already as powerful, in fact, as any witch who ever crafted. If anyone ever says they're more of a witch than you are, challenge them to a magic contest right then and there. They won't be more powerful than you are, I guarantee it.

The bad news is that there's no such thing as magic, even if you spell it with a k at the end. You'll find loads of spells on the web and even in books, but none of them will work. You'll even find lots of people who insist that magic is real and they can use it, but if you ask them to perform a simple magical task they'll only give you a line of excuses as to why it doesn't work that way. If they show you evidence, it will be pure coincidence or something that already happened that they claim they made happen. And neither of those really count.

But hey... at least you can tell everyone you're an experienced witch. You can even make up titles and certifications for yourself, like Temple Magus Level Seven of the Bloodstone Order (I just made that up on the spot) and nobody can tell you otherwise.

• hocker

Many matters can be bought on the internet. More than a few give nothing but junk on your money. The alternate of cash has nothing positive to do with spells. Time and be taught are the 2 commodities in order to deliver a couple of working spell. Spells have to have customary sense and an absolute belief in their reality. The two are seldom each available simultaneously on the internet.

If you want a power boost learn some basic energy drawing meditations, the earth is like a giant battery, use it. And no spell works instantly, no matter how strong it is.

Source(s): Practicing witchcraft for over ten years
  • Terry

First and last is belief to your own crafts. Next in the shaping so none are heard. If you believe in your Shaping and sometimes a chant; you do the casting with complete belief because you feel it.

Refrain from sex - change your diet and buy a book about shamans to start off

This is a place to discuss MYTHOLOGY AND FOLKLORE, not witchcraft.

I stopped being a witch recently. So, I can't help but you can have my broom if you want?