Bestfriend Liked Girlfriend, What Do I Do?

*BEFORE YOU KEEP READING I AM POSTING THIS ON YAHOO ANSWERS BECUASE I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO , PLEASE NO HATE COMMENTS.*

I have been with my girlfriend for about 27 Months or 2 Years and a couple months, Around out 6th month aniversery we broke up for a week becuase something occured in her family nd she needed time alone. We got back together and been happy ever since.

Ive had a bestfriend for around 4 years, We play xbox live with each other and we hang out in real life.

Yesterday I was tallking to her about him , I was saying that I think he likes a girl we both knew for a couple years.

My girlfriend said that He told her that when me and her split up , she said that he got shot down ..... then he started to like my girlfriend , she didnt like her back but he still wanted to date her.

When me and her got back together she never told me until yesterday.

I wasnt mad at her becuase the only thing she did was keep a secret to save a friendship ,

but i havent talked to him since I found out.

Latly he as been an asshole to me for no reason , and when I say something back he will bring back past things.

I do not know what to do , i love my girlfriend alot, weve been through alot in the past years.

Should I just end my friendship? Or what do you think?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's not a real friend if he would get together with your girlfriend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.