My boyfriend have sickle cell anemia,in we wont an baby but nothing is happening?

I was on the depo,i been off for an 1 year in 3months in i dont understand why im not pregnant is it because of him,i need answer so can you please explain.in another ? How much sperm do he have to produce to get me pregnant?

Favorite Answer

"i need answer so can you please explain.in another ?"

You need the opinion of a qualified medical professional. Nobody here is capable of determining the cause of someone else's infertility (I don't even know that either of you are infertile to begin with).

"How much sperm do he have to produce to get me pregnant?"

One sperm cell per egg.

He may have a low sperm count due to "sickling" of the red blood cells, tell him to get that checked out !

I had an fairly sweet boyfriend and we used to always talk about how he became the merely properly boyfriend and he ought to say i became the merely properly female friend and we would argue about that. It sounds like so tacky..Haha. i do not recognize even though it became sweet. And tell him you omit him once you do.