What Red lipstick would look good with cooler undertones?

i have cooler undertones and i have been trying to find the right shade of red lipstick that is not expensive but still looks good on me. i found the right (at least i think its the right one) lip gloss its L'Oreal 315 Rebel red the 16 hour wear. but i cant seem to find the right lip stick. any suggestions on what lipstick i should try? oh and i would like something cheap between 4-7 dollars. . nothing more. thanks (:

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor - Very Cherry, Red revolution, Red revival

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Cherry Blossom, Certainly Red

Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick - Red Velvet, Stoplight Red

Milani Color statement lipstick - Red Label, Best Red, Ruby Valentine

Milani Color perfect lipstick - Red velvet

Rimmel London (Kate) - #111 Kiss of Life, 01

Rimmel London moisture renew - Red Alert

ELF matte lip color - Rich red

ELF mineral lipstick - Cheerful cherry

NYX (round) lipstick - Chaos, Snow white

NYX (matte) lipstick - Perfect red

NYX (black label) lipstick - tribute to Marilyn

• Erika
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I am assuming you want the kind of common film superstar (e.G. Marilyn Monroe) type lipstick. If you are an icy/ very slight blonde, go for a cooler blue hue of pink that's dark. If you're a very darkish blonde then go for a lighter coloration of crimson. In case you wish to restrict observing clown-like with crimson lipstick, then you could need a number of unique concerns. First off get a lip liner (red lipstick is infamous for bleeding into the quality strains round your mouth, making it show up messy). Ensure the lip liner is a bit of darker considering the fact that it's going to make your lips show up fuller. Mixture the lipliner into your lips, do not just define. Then get a purple lipstick. I would suggest a darker blue beneath-toned lipstick. Then as a completing contact each get a brick purple lip gloss or a clear lip gloss, which you are going to have got to apply by and large within the core of your backside lip for highest fullness. Moreover take just a bit of Kleenex and "chunk" it (press the top of your backside lip and the absolute best of your bottom lip onto it). This'll support avert getting lip stick smeared in your enamel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.