What's the best way to ask someone to get an STD test?

I recently got tested for STD's, and I'd like my internet girlfriend (who I have never met) to get tested. What's the best way? I told her of my test and results. We're meeting soon. Obviously I'm going to ask her when we meet, not before. Any ideas? I expect the results to be negative, but I'd like to be sure. We wouldn't break up if she was positive, she'd just get treatment, obviously.

Favorite Answer

just bang in the kitchen and hope for the best.

When you told her of your test & the results, you should have added "And what was the results of your last test???" OK, you wouldn't break up with her for having an STD; but, WHAT would you do IF she didn't have the money for the test or the treatment??? I admire that you're taking good care of yourself; but you really need to be prepared IF she's one of those who just ASSUMES everything is going to be OK & doesn't worry about getting tested!!!

Source(s): Life

Just say, oh yeah, did you ever have an STD test?

say "I won't have sex with you, if you don't get an STD test." Seems pretty legitimate to me.

Just ask her

tell her to take the test cuz you dont want the nasty!!