What is the weather usually like in Orlando in May?

AT NIGHT. I'm going on a school trip and we get there at around 5pm and i want to know if i should wear leggings instead of shorts. By the way we are going May 10th. So does it get chillier around that time?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It will be hot. Right now it is pretty warm.

People were wearing shorts in January this year. We actually had some cold snaps in March, but winter is over.

• 8 years ago

Nighttime lows in May are typically in the upper 60's to lower 70's. I have visited Orlando in early May before and have always been comfortable in summer-type clothing at night.

• 8 years ago

It's hot in May, and the nights you never know the weather here is weird.Somedays it can drop 20 degrees and other times other than the sun beating it doesn't cool much.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

very heat and humid, and it relatively is the commencing up of the wet season. people can placed on shorts even interior the midsection of January down right here, because of the fact we purely get chilly snaps right here and there and it is going returned to being warm returned. Tank tops or a regular t-blouse: it relatively is your own determination.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It'll be in the 80's.

T shirt & short weather.

A/C weather.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

really sunny and hot but not skin baking hot.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hot!!!

Source(s): Me,I live in florida
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.