In your opinion, who is the most annoying character in 'The Walking Dead'?

You can name anyone from the cast..they can be dead or alive.

• Rachel
    Favorite Answer

i think it was Andrea.

Carl has his moments that left me deciding in a zombie Apocalypse... children should be killed lol. HE WAS NEVER IN THE GOD DANG HOUSE.he put a lot of people in danger, and he was genuinely annoying.

Laurie was annoying in the 'people i would not be friends with' manner. she was often self serving and irrational. she was never upfront enough with Shane, she would get mad at Rick for nothing.. she would act like a spoiled child at times, and it was infuriating. i understand people are people, and you find your husband annoying at times (i'm looking at you, russ, always leaving wet towels on the bed) but... IT'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. get your priorities in order.

but andrea

andrea.

oh man. irrational, a danger to herself and others, overly emotional, rude, dumb as a brick, head strong, so hell bent on being badass.. she was like a grown up version of Carl. getting herself into these awful situations because of her pride. but carl is a boy, and she is a bloody grown up.

by the end of course i sympathised with her at parts, and i didn't want her to die (sorry if a spoiler, but don't read posts on the walking dead if you're not caught up ;/). but she was just.. grating.

---

i actually had to thumbs down the answer below me lol. it was a kneejerk reaction. i've never done that before aha. i was so surprised by the concept of anyone disliking them. maybe maggie, but glen? PFFFT. /tantrum

Lori andrea carl they all just annoy the heck out of me Lori cause best friends to break the #1 bro code cause she was horny and got shane hook on her and shane tried to kill his best friend for a woman so hes on the list too andrea after her sister died I felt really bad for her but she was bringing my mood down then she had multiple chances to kill the gov and never did resulting in her own demise and lastly carl at first he never stayed in the house now he's a lil gov

Andrea,Carol, Dale and Laurie. I think they're annoying because Andrea is stupid, Carol because he's just always in the way. Dale because he used to always worry about what Andrea was always doing. Laurie it was just something about her I just didnt like.

Andrea!!! She infuriates me, almost every time she's on the screen.

I don't know about annoying...but I wouldn't cry or feel bad if Glenn and/or Maggie died.

Ummm....... I would say the governor was