j asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

why do girls want to change guys?

whats up with that? mother instinct? XD do guys want to change girls? i dont think so.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

am with you brother. girls want guys to be girls but guys like girls because they are what they are.

• 8 years ago

I know what I want in a guy and I'm not going to waste my time trying to change him.. You can't change anyone, they have to decide for themselves that they want to change.

Some guys think a woman is trying to change them when she asks something of him, asking you to put your dirty clothes in a hamper isn't trying to change you, asking you to please make supper tonight isn't trying to change you. Asking you to convert to my religion is, asking you to stop liking a certain band is, asking you to stop playing basketball every Tuesday night is. But small things such as asking that you pick up after yourself, that's not trying to change you. Some guys don't seem to know the difference.

• 8 years ago

could be mother instinct,that sounds plausible.

for me I dont want to change a guy, there have been guys when I told them what I don't like about them, they say they can change for me, i say don't change, find a girl whos naturally right for you.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Is my friend a lesbian?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Melany
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Hey girls i need some friend my name is lisa who wants to be my friend?

• 4 years ago

Girl problem-just wanna be friends.?

• 8 years ago

Rule #1... NEVER try to understand a woman. Rule #2... Never try to understand a woman by asking the woman in which you are trying to understand about understanding her. It will only make **** worse. Believe me. I am one.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

PSN Friends not coming up?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Why do boys bragf about having sex with someone when they really havent?

• Keren
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Should I give my FRIENDS number away?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.