Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Teens: What are your plans for this Friday night?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Once I get home from visiting my godmother at the hospital, take a nice warm bath, maybe watch a movie in my bedroom and go on y!a and watch youtube videos

• 8 years ago

Well it's 5:25am on Saturday morning but last night I did nothing. I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 2:30 and haven't been able to sleep since. I might nap at 6 but that's it. How irritating!

• Well its Friday right now, & im sitting at home watching movies, online & asking questions. More than likely, i'll be doing this next Friday too.

• 8 years ago

Well my friday night is over i went to a friends house and played FIFA. Pretty simple yet fun

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Watching Youtube videos.

• Do homework

Watch Ghost Adventures and Bride Day on TLC

Read and write

(:

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

that's Saturday right here. i change into up all evening (morning) via ailment - in straight forward words had 2 hours sleep. i'm exhausted. I merely opt to flow to sleep. yet I have hundreds of homework so i will usually concentration on that.

• 8 years ago

Nothing much. Watch the new episode of one of my favorite TV shows tonight, and maybe watch a movie on Netflix.

• 8 years ago

My friend is sleeping over, so we're on YA and facetiming with other friends. Just casually hanging around the house.

• Taylor
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Sit around the house, maybe watch Jericho or something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.