Homemade enema? HELP!?

OK, so like.. Im sort of constipated.. and I cant tell my mom or anything cause i get REALLY embarresed REALLY easily so like.. i need to know what i can use.. what i was gonna use was get some airline tubing (for fish tanks) that i havent used yet an connect it to a siphon pump (havent used that either) the... show more OK, so like.. Im sort of constipated.. and I cant tell my mom or anything cause i get REALLY embarresed REALLY easily so like.. i need to know what i can use.. what i was gonna use was get some airline tubing (for fish tanks) that i havent used yet an connect it to a siphon pump (havent used that either) the siphon pump just pumped water into one end and out the other. could i use that? And I kinda really wanna experience what an enema feels like, so i just like wanna do it for fun.. so yea... I cant use anything storebought.. and i dont have any like coke bottles or anything.... HELP! Lol i wanna do it for fun and im constipated! HELP!
Update: Yea.. for sexual purposes. Im just gonna use water. But i need something like a device or somethin...
Update 2: Oh yea, and how far in does the tube go in?