People say I'm a very analytical person...I would like to know what kind of job would best suit me?

Favorite Answer

Me too! I think jobs that are very detail oriented would be great, like anything in the medical field or in a hospitality field.

A Vetinary medical professional within the navy. Considering that they're good with animals, and caring. Certainly. For the reason that they may be intelligent and open minded they are going to be able to overcome any problems. Every day is one of a kind within the job, so they are much less likely to become bored. Just right with their hands, so they may be competent to perform operations well. Dangerous with folks, probably it's a horny solitary job, aside from the vetinary nurses, and perhaps having to work as a workforce for the duration of basic coaching - but if anything this may give a boost to his individuals expertise. Powerful and fit, they are going to fly through their common/section 1 training.

math, english, accounting, law, law enforcement, history, critic