There is a girl that works at the same place as me that was interested in me. i knew she liked me and i liked?

Her. Every time she saw me she would smile and say hi. I blew her off and made her think I wasn't interested. She won't talk or even look at me anymore. I recently asked her if I could talk with her and she didn't. I am sure I know what I did to make her not interested in me anymore. Is there anything Ican do to get her to come around again?

Favorite Answer

Pick up the nerve to tell her your a dumba$$, tell her you liked her for a while, give your reasons and ask her if she would like to go out sometime. Also, try complimenting her a bit, make her smile. Chances are shes giving you the same silent treatment you gave her. Us girls tend to bring to life the whole ' payback is a b*tch' thing. Good luck!

Then just tell her trust me girls love that :)

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aojw1... I really need a boy's opinion