Starcraft 2 heart of the swarm experience unavailable error?

I just installed the heart of the swarm expansion, and now all the experience stuff I earn just gets an error saying its unavailable.

I can see my self gaining the experience during the games, but afterwards I cant even click the experience tab. It just says error user experience unavailable. Same for anything in my profile such as the icons and rewards, nothing even shows up there anymore.

My game is up to date, I exited and signed back in, restarted etcc... What else should I do? Fairly new to SC2.

you will would desire to purchase Starcraft II:Wings of Liberty as a manner to play heart of the Swarm. the two HotS and Legacy of the Void are going to be improve packs, for this reason will possibly each value much less yet require the unique pastime.

It must be them, because im looking up answers to this too, and it just started this afternoon. Ill keep looking.