i just hit my boyfriend?

i really don't know what i should do. please read:

we were having a big argument and i was really frustrated so i got up to walk away (i know that was childish) but he stood up and full on kissed me. i guess let it happen but he started to try to you know. i tried to break away gently but he is a big guy and he would not let me. i was against the worktop/counter thing and i felt trapped so i tried to push him off me.. when he did not stop and started to push me down i freaked out and hit him really hard in the face. his lip was bleeding and he looked really shocked.. i feel terrible. should i call him? what should i say? if you are a guy, what would you want me to do?

Favorite Answer

id want you to give me space i might also cheat... **** atleast am honest

He was the one that started contact that you did not want. Him trying to push you down when you were trying to leave is not acceptable behavior. He came off worse in the encounter, but he started off doing the wrong thing.

I would be mad at myself for doing something that stupid, then I would break up with her because I would know she wouldn't forgive me and it wouldn't be the same. I'd also call first but if he doesn't you should.

I think its ok since it was done in self defence

maybe don't stay with him