I'm really scared please help me ! I made a fake Facebook account.?

My friend and I made a fake Facebook account . Since we aren't allowed on Facebook we made up someone pretending they were my friends cousin. I logged in one time , and I looked up someone from my primary . She is very rough and today she posted on the comment page of the account t, is it me . I said know , but the account t knows who I am . Then another girl liked the comment and I'm worried this girl will tell everyone I know. And I'm scared that , the girls in my class will shout at me . But my friend said mean things to othe preople on it and I'm worried f we do get in trouble , she won't admit she did those things. What should I do ? I'm actually really scared the girls in my class are really mean .

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So just close the account!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

do no longer worry buddy...facebook isn't a gadget of regulation enforcement. Reporting is there to digitally penalize human beings, no longer positioned them in penal complex. needless to say, if somebody is so persistent -stalking, threatening etc.- the violated individual has the ideal to apply this guidance against the criminal. yet relax, you're way out of this classification guy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.