question for all of the ladies, please help me out?

i have to write a letter to this girl about why i like her and why i am obsessed with her. i like every little thing about her. can you give me examples of what i could tell her i like?

Don't write her a letter, god, how clingy! And don't say you're 'obsessed' with her, that implies you're a creepy stalker type.

Just text her asking her out, tell her she's a cool chick. Anything more is too smothering and if some guy wrote me a big long letter I would not go out with him.

Source(s): I'm a girl

Dear ---------------,

I like you because of the things you do, the things you say and the things you want me to do like write a letter about why i like you as if it wasn't obvious, your beautiful, smart, funny intelligent you know what I like, you know what i hate. You know all the good things and the worse things about me and yet you still choose to be my girlfriend even though you could do some much better. Every day i get to see you is another day i shall cherish till the day i die. People say its the little things in life that make life worth it but those people are wrong, its actually the people you spend your life with that make it worth and to be honest i don't know what i would do if you weren't in my life.

(FINISH IT BY SAYING I LOVE YOU IF YOUR BRAVE OR JUST SIGN IT)

From ------------ the person who is going to work hard day and night to make you happy if you choose to spend the rest of your life with me xxxxxx

(YOUR WELCOME)

if you do really like this girl surely you would know what you do like about her...

just one point.. don't just write about her looks or just her personality write about a mixture...