Does anyone know what this means?! (WEIRD VISION)?

Yesterday I was getting ready to go to bed so o turned my lights off and everything and laid down and closed my eyes. As soon as I closed my eyes I saw nothing but a field full of a lot of dead flowers. So i opened my eyes and thought I was tripping. so I closed them again and it was a picture of that same field but this time it had tombstones on it. I opened them again and blinked a few times. A couple minutes later I closed them again and tried to go to sleep, and it was the same field same tombstones but this time it had dead people walking towards me! I wasn't in the vision but I felt like they were really walking towards me. I also had the feeling of depression sadness and anger all through my body, but when i opened my eyes the feelings were GONE and I felt fine. So I closed them yet again and the feelings returned. I opened my eyes and my whole room was darker than it usually is and i could kind of see the flowers from the field.

I don't know what this means. I didn't watch any scary movies read any scary books or anything. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS HELP?!?!?!

Favorite Answer

It means you are afraid of dying. It's not something you should be concerned about, because that's normal.

just a re-occurent dream, you're putting too much thought into it, I promise. Humans do not have the power to foretell the future in dreams or any other means. You must have something on your mind.

It means too much internet time.