Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What type of school is Harvard?

I know it's a university, but I can't go to it right after high school. Is there a term for that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Harvard is a university where you go to if you don't if you want to become a hog or an aardvark. I went to Harvard and I learned that is was more of an aardvark than a hog but with some hog parts mostly aardvark though. That doesn't mean it's going to be the same for you. I would really recommend for you to find it out for yourself.

In the first semester I took some hog lessons and the second semester aardvark lessons. It's not easy, so you really have to be ready for it to take the challenge.

• 8 years ago

Harvard College is the one you will go right after high school. Then once you get your bachelors you can go to harvard university for law, med, or business.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If you don't even know what type of school it is, you won't not only be going right after high school, you won't be getting into Harvard at all.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Evil school. Teaches you how to be greedy and forget about the Native Americans we killed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Becca
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

lol its a law school and VERY prestigious.

heres the website:

You can look up the requirements etc

http://www.law.harvard.edu/

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's a bloody big one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.