Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What type of school is Harvard?

I know it's a university, but I can't go to it right after high school. Is there a term for that?

Harvard is a university where you go to if you don't if you want to become a hog or an aardvark. I went to Harvard and I learned that is was more of an aardvark than a hog but with some hog parts mostly aardvark though. That doesn't mean it's going to be the same for you. I would really recommend for you to find it out for yourself.

In the first semester I took some hog lessons and the second semester aardvark lessons. It's not easy, so you really have to be ready for it to take the challenge.

Harvard College is the one you will go right after high school. Then once you get your bachelors you can go to harvard university for law, med, or business.

If you don't even know what type of school it is, you won't not only be going right after high school, you won't be getting into Harvard at all.

Evil school. Teaches you how to be greedy and forget about the Native Americans we killed

• Becca

lol its a law school and VERY prestigious.

heres the website:

You can look up the requirements etc

http://www.law.harvard.edu/

It's a bloody big one.