Is this name male or female? Probably from the Indian subcontinent?

I am going to be sending my resume in for an open position in my field in a new business opening nearby. The first name of the person I am going to be sending it to is Kishor. The last name I have seen before and I believe is Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi, but the first name is new to me. I would like to be able to use a courtesy title with his/her name, but I don't think I will get any brownie points for the wrong gender! The business is not open yet, so there is no way to call. I found out about this through a campus office which is now closed for the weekend and I would rather not wait until Monday.

Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Repeat: "Kishor" is boys, gents name and I am 100% sure about it. Remember, there is a great Singer of Hindi songs "Kishor Kumar"? Our Singapore office had a guy named "Kishore". It does not matter whether it is spelled as Kishor pr Kishore, both are males.

Therefore, address him as Mr. Kishor.

Hope this helps.

Kishor is a male name.More common spelling is Kishore.

This man is almost certainly Indian.

Male Or Female Name

• ?

"Kishor" is boys, gents title and i am 100% sure about it. Recall, there's a great Singer of Hindi songs "Kishor Kumar"? Our Singapore office had a man named "Kishore". It does not subject whether it's spelled as Kishor pr Kishore, both are males. For that reason, tackle him as Mr. Kishor. Hope this helps.

Kishore is man's name