Diaper change question?

Does your baby girl ever poop and it gets up in her private it happens to me and gets in every crevice is just wiping good? Do I have to put her n some water? This happens often and I don't want her getting a UTI

When this happened to my daughter, I would just use a wet cloth (no soap) or a baby wipe (unscented). Also, try to change her as soon as she poops, that way it shouldn't get as worked into all the crevices. As she starts eating solid food, her poop will change and this will not happen as much:)

• This happens all the time with my daughter. Her doctor told me to make sure I wipe from front to back. Though if it is really bad I would use a wet wash cloth with a little bit of soap.

Source(s): I have twin girls

this has happened with my twins especially when they were little and exclusively breastfed it shouldn't hurt her but make sure you always wipe from front to back to stop germs spreading and infections like UTI's happening i wouldn't use any soap as they can interfere with the natural PH of the vagina baby wipes will be just fine.