Why are Justin Bieber fans so vile?

On twitter I tweeted that Justin Bieber has gone completely off the rails this year (which he has, you're BLIND not to see it), and a load of his pathetic little fangirls started tweeting me saying that I need to "STFU" "DEACTIVATE U STUPID B*TCH" "U DON'T KNOW SH*T" "GO F**K YOURSELF" etc. I'm disgusted. I understand that they think that he's an angel who can do no wrong, but the way that they actually have the nerve to say things like that is awful. They wouldn't say any of it if they weren't behind a screen either. Why do they act like this? They also send death threats to anybody who dislikes Bieber, or any females who are spotted within 10 metres of him.

• Favorite Answer

I like the answer that ends with "Justin Bieber needs to tell his fans not to threaten people". Classic. If I were a fan of someone who told me not to threaten their detractors...when this someone allegedly spat in their neighbour's face and said "I'll (censored) kill you", I wouldn't really pay too much attention to them.

The thing with Bieber fans is that they're usually 12 years old and under (despite the comment that Bieber has fans from "5 to 100"...I don't even KNOW anyone who's 100...but I DO know some people in their 60s and 70s...and none of them rock out to Bieber...granted, I doubt that ANYONE "rocks out" to Bieber) and cannot take any sort of criticism.

Whatever. Were you wrong in your "tweet"? You expressed an opinion. Actually, you stated a FACT. Bieber showed up 2 hours late for a concert and apparently got upset that the fans were upset...using profanity. Bieber allegedly spat in his neighbour's face and threatened to kill him (Bieber's neighbour was apparently upset about Bieber's reckless driving). Bieber drives recklessly. Bieber tried to smuggle an animal into Germany. So yes, Bieber might be "off the rails" as you put it. The Los Angeles District Attorney stated that Bieber has a "history of disregard for the law". And proffered that he "needs professional help".

Personally, I couldn't care less about what someone says online. If you look at the link in my sources, it's to a news story regarding Bieber possibly trying to rehabilitate his image. Meaning that his image is tarnished.

Why are Bieber fans so vile? Well, "fan" is short for "fanatic". Do you know what a fanatic is? It's a nutter. That may very well be the reason.

Because we get so much hate. If you gave respect, you'd receive it back, but since you can't give it, guess what. And we 'pathetic fangirls' aren't who you think we are. Everyone thinks we're a bunch of screaming 12 yr olds who have no lives, the age range of the bieber fan base is everywhere from 5 to 100, so...how is that just 12 yr olds? I'm 20. Now when I see hate, I usually don't bother because I know that will just make the hater happy. Why am I replying to this? To stand up for the fan base. We may be bitches at times, but isn't everyone?

• ?

I know right?

Most of his fans are crazy and obsessed.They think everyone has to like him. They need to learn not everyone is going to like him.And people should have a right to their opinions without them attacking them.I've even seen some of them wishing they would get cancer, that's sick and wrong too as well as death threats.

They think they own him or something. Justin Bieber really needs to tell his fans not to threaten people.

If you don't like Justin or arent interested in him, then why do you even bother tweeting about him? I'm a fan, but I didn't just go crazy on you. Not all of his fans are like that.

I know right, they're like "OH NOES HE SMOKED WEED BETTER GO CUT MYSELF, BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE HIM STOP!"

I'm just like, "I don't like him. I don't like his music or him as a person."

And then the little beliebers tell me to die in a hole, go kill myself, etc. At Raging Waters, I was there like a day before he started filming Beauty and A Beat. I told some people that, then they're freaking "OMFG YOU DON'T DESERVE TO MEET HIM!!"

even though I did not meet him. I was simply there shortly before he was. It's like me saying, "OMG HARRY STYLES HAS A BEANIE LIKE YOURS GO DIE IN A HOLE!!"

• ?

they're fangirls who think that by "protecting" justin they're cool. they have no life pretty much. it's okay though justin sucks either way.

youre really asking this again?

we look up to him and it hurts us when you say that