?
Lv 5
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What makes you decide to answer a question?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If the question is interesting

If the question isn't too long

If I have an answer

• 8 years ago

LOL @John's obsession with anime xD I decide to answer a question if I can relate to it or have gone through a similar experience and when I feel like I can give relevant/helpful advice to the asker. But of course the first thing that attracts my attention is how interesting the question is.

• 8 years ago

First would be the question, does it grab my attention, or relate to me in any way? If so, I'll go and look at the full thing and answer if anyone else hadn't put the same thing as me.

Second would be the picture of the poster, mainly this time would be if the have an anime character, I'll go to look at the question, possibly answer it, and click and drag the image to google images to figure out what anime it's from.

• Mara
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The question must intrigue me.

Some attract me because they are serious, some because I can give a funny answer.

And of course, in some cases it is very important who asks the question. Some askers just know how to do it better than the others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Depends On What Category Or If I like The Topic.

• 8 years ago

If it's somewhat funny, but serious and not stupid. If it's interesting and gets my attention or I have good advice and I can help that person make a decision.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If I think the question sounds cool and the points.

• 8 years ago

To fulfill the requirement and to get the points.

This is precise, the motivation.

• 8 years ago

Instinct.

• Chuck
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Easy choice of answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.