What do i do about my mom? Please help!?

My mom is very strict. I mean like VERY. Im 15 years old and she controls everything. Its really bad shes always yelling at me about everything and I just wish she wouldnt. I got my phone taken away in school on monday and i had to pick it up at the office. I checked my texts right before class ended and my biology teacher saw, usually the teacher will tell you to put it away or take it until the end of class but she gave it to the office and that was my first offence. Today my mom got an email from the school saying what happened and the next time she will have to go get my phone. My mom freaked out, she went and checked who i sent messages to in school and after 9 and what time i send texts and called the people i texted. Im so embarrassed because my friends told me they got a call from her. I dont know what to do she will come home and take my phone away and i dont want her too. Help what do i do? Is there any way i can stop incoming texts to my phone? Could i turn imessage and sms off and that will stop the texts? Also she threatened me not going to prom because of it and i got asked by this boy im talking too. Does anyone have any advice? She even freaked out on me because the boy who asked me is 16. Help!!

Favorite Answer

Delete all history when ur done :)

If it is a iphone, you can't really stop texts, but you can turn off the notifications for it(settings-notifications-messaging, and or imessage) and put it on do not disturb, then you could hide the messaging app in a folder. If it is a android, you're outta luck, you could always tell your friends not to send anything to you.

Hope this helped! :)

That's nothing conpaired to mine