Am I bi???????????????????

So my first experience with sexual things or porn was at about age 12. It was the first time I ever went to a sleepover. Someone turned on porn and we all had this weird feeling. We had never seen it. We looked at it all night it was crazy. Anyway at one point we pulled our ***** out and started jumping around not knowing why it was fun. We had never masturbated and I had never cummed. Then a few days later I came back over and one friend sucked my dick for a few seconds. We didn't know what bi or gay meant. Now most recently I go to my friends house and we masturbate on seperate couches under sheets watching porn. Heis a different friend. Anyway the person who sucked my dick is the only person I have a sexual attraction to as a guy. Does it make me bi?

Also I only watch straight porn. Gay porn turns me off majorly. I on

Y have a sexual attraction to this one friend

Favorite Answer

Who knows. It really doesn't matter, if you want to label yourself bisexual, then do it, but there isn't any need to. If you like boys you like boys!

Yup. Not genetic, either. Just "boys being boys" in todays world.