Do you think Amanda Knox murdered Meredith Kercher?

• God
    Favorite Answer

Honestly, no, although this question is outdated. I think Ms. Knox was a victim of anti-Americanism, the Italian legal system, the language barrier between her and the Italians, and, most likely most of all, her own naivete. When she finally admitted to being a witness of the crime (although she actually wasn't, she was convinced that if she just gave in, she would be free), she actually had NO idea that she was a suspect. She was THAT naive. While her other roommates and friends were leaving the country in fear of being suspected, she stayed, saying that she wanted to help the police in any way she could, despite her parent's protests. She had no idea what would happen next.

-The Almighty

• Rick

Absolutely. The fact that she and her boyfriend went to the store, bought cleaning supplies and spent hours cleaning up the crime scene before calling the police should be enough to convince any rational person of her guilt. It must have taken some huge bribes to buy her way out of prison. I hope they are able to get her back there, for good this time, but I don't believe that Obama has the stones to honor Italy's extradition of her.

I don't know but I feel she has no business wring a book about it because things like that happen from time to time. Some people really rot in jail for more than 20 years because they were accused.

She was probably present when it happened, and may have aided and abetted the murderer somehow. That would mean that technically she could be found guilty of murder - and that's probably why she has denied involvement so vigorously. Basically, she doesn't want to go to prison for life.

Does it look like I care?

I believe she was in on it. I also believe she was so wasted she's not sure if she did or not.