good gaming computer?

thinking about getting back into WoW and other fun computer games. i had a laptop i used to play WoW on, but i literally had to play it on all the lowest settings possible to not lag. i dont really care if its a laptop or a desktop, i just want a good gaming computer. what would be the best one for a lowish price? i dont care if its a mac or a pc... whatever is cheaper and better to play games on. tops maybe wanting to spend about 600$?? maybe a little higher if need be.

i just want a computer that will not lag during high demand games like WoW.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

My friend you will not get any good pc for 600 dollars maybe a dell i5 or i4 but they suck you want to spend around 800 dollars if u want to play high demand games u will need i7 processor

• sitton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Sims is relatively exciting. It takes up incredibly a super variety of your computing gadget memory yet its incredibly stable. additionally video games like Sonic and super Mario are stable. however the Sims is my well-known :D

• 7 years ago

It is honestly worth it to build your own pc you will get a lot more out of your money and it is fairly easy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.