Maby asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why the world hate Israel?

Why everyone hate Israel so much? I see a lot of sites including yahoo that the people there hate israel and support Gaza and Hamas, you should know that Gaza citizens choose Hamas as their leaders, which Hamas is a terrorist organization, like al-Qaeda.

Israel is being attack every day, every hour in bombs by Hamas, and every one or two month there is a terror attack by Palestinians in a bus or every community area, don't even think that we share one country, the Israelies so hate and afraid of Palestinians as nazis, and the Palestinians will kill every non-Muslim citizens in Israel- which mean that will never happens.

So why all the world hate us and not support us???

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Avram
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

It's obvious you're on the right side, but it really doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks. The truth is we Israelis run the U.S. through the power of our Jewish lobby and while we have these servile suckers in our pocket we can do whatever we like. The U.N. may pass resolutions against us but it does not matter, we make the weak brained yanks veto every one. We can kill and abuse as many of the fuc-ing Palestinians as we like, we know we'll always have the bozo's in the U.S. saying we are in the right. We even used white phosphorous on the scum in Gaza, which is banned by international law, but we are so in charge of the hapless half wits in the U.S. their media wasn't even allowed to report it. We, in truth cannot even respect our servile servants in the U.S., they are so compliant to our orders they turn our stomachs with their servility.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

for my Opinion because Israel killed a lot of citizen in Palestinians. Innocent people that's Just trying to live with what have been left for them. Innocent children's Laying on the ground They are either Shot Or Bombed.

how many years had Passed And still people are suffering in Palestinian. I feel heartbroken every single time I See the Situation And I couldn't do anything. All i could is Hope and pray for love to be spread all around the world.

• 3 years ago

In 2001, then-labor and social affairs minister Shlomo Benizri stated: "I simply do not realize why a restaurant wishes a slant-eye to serve me my meal",[14] a remark which used to be known as “racist” in the Israeli press. Consistent with a 2013 Pew research Centre poll, 38% of Israelis view China as having a optimistic affect.[56] in relation to the prior poll, 33% of chinese have a terrible view of Israel while 32% of chinese language view Israel positively.[57] A 2014 BBC poll confirmed that 49% of chinese language folks have a terrible view of Israel while most effective thirteen% of chinese language have a constructive view of Israel. Inside the equal ballot, 27% of Israelis have a constructive view of China at the same time 34% of Israelis have a terrible view of it.[58]

• 7 years ago

Don't get the idea that the whole world hates Israal. It just seems like it sometimes. The Muslim countries hate Israel for several reasons. One, they resent Israel having been given land for their own country in 1948 while the Palestinians got nothing, in fact, they see some of the land Israel got as theirs. Another is, Muslims reject any religion but their own. You can get the death penalty for converting to another religion in one of their countries. Another is the Jews are known as God's "chosen people". Nobody likes the favorite child. In other parts of the world, like in the United States there are those that are prejudiced against Jews because they think Zionists are in too many positions of power in government and business and somehow are trying to run the world. Not everybody thinks this way but there are those that do. By and large, more people support Israel than are against it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Compared to Muslim countries Israel is great, but compared to an ideal country they're horrible. Basically, security is used as a reason to deny people rights, and those denial of rights helps fuel the violence to begin with.

• MYRTEL
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Try to imagine where you live and a mass of people trespass upon your land and claim it as their own pushing you to the periphery - what would you do. ???

Edit - as for all the garbage about Muslims - Hitler and the Nazis were not Muslims ??? In fact the Muslims have never harmed Jews.

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

The world does not hate Israel.

The world observes Israel's behavior and disapproves.

Not the same thing.

• 7 years ago

Israel has illegal settlements in the West Bank. Israel claims they have a right to statehood, but deny Palestinians that same right.

• SeanT.
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Because Israelis are considered infidels by a widely accepted religion across the middle-east.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Why does it take little palestinian kids 6 hours to get to school through IDF checkpoints, even if the school is less than a mile from their house?

Israel's policies aren't so awesome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.