I am 13 and I have Migraines?

Okay so today I was in church practicing for my confirmation and then I felt sick like headache and dizzy and the church was very like packed, so i went up to my teacher and told her i felt sick and she sent me back to school and i went into the staff room and had a cup of tea and some muffins btw I skipped... show more Okay so today I was in church practicing for my confirmation and then I felt sick like headache and dizzy and the church was very like packed, so i went up to my teacher and told her i felt sick and she sent me back to school and i went into the staff room and had a cup of tea and some muffins btw I skipped breakfast so that might have something to do with it. After a while my headache didn't stop so my teacher rang my mam and she came to get me. went i got home i nearly got sick (vomited) the i went to bed and tried to sleep i woke up like half an hour later and vomited and then went back to bed then an hour or 2 ago i took a tablet (dunno what they are called) but it only helped a little and i still have a headache now and its 6:30pm and my headache started at like 11:30am and i feel sick still and this is like the second time this happened and I don't want migraines please help I only just turned 13 like 5 days ago
3 answers 3