Since Jesus Christ is the actual Creator of all humans here, are all God-seekers Christians by Relationship?

Is true Christianity a spiritual Father-human sons & daughters Relationship, or just dogmatic, contending intellectual creeds of many religious beliefs devised by imperfect humans? If we know that Jesus Christ wants all humans to be in one Family of God here, then Jesus' command to "Love your enemies"... show more Is true Christianity a spiritual Father-human sons & daughters Relationship, or just dogmatic, contending intellectual creeds of many religious beliefs devised by imperfect humans? If we know that Jesus Christ wants all humans to be in one Family of God here, then Jesus' command to "Love your enemies" (as equal brothers) makes profound spiritual sense. Agree? Disagree? Why?

Thank you for all Spirit-of-God-led answers !

Love peace and progress in Spirit and in Father-Son Truth !
Update: To Blue girl in a red state and other materialists: Only briefly living physical human bodies here on earth are produced sometimes from an adult physical male and an adult physical female sexually uniting. God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are all Deity Spirit Persons Who create the much higher, more real,... show more To Blue girl in a red state and other materialists: Only briefly living physical human bodies here on earth are produced sometimes from an adult physical male and an adult physical female sexually uniting. God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are all Deity Spirit Persons Who create the much higher, more real, human personality, spirit, soul and mind with potential for eternal Life in God and His Infinite Energy Light that no human physical body can ever approach. Infinite difference !
Update 2: All sincere prayers to God by any name you use, from any God-believing religion, all go to the same one loving and merciful Creator Father God ! God has never been revealed by mere name; the Universal Father-Infinite I AM is above all mere human names. In personal communion, prayer and worship we can grow to know... show more All sincere prayers to God by any name you use, from any God-believing religion, all go to the same one loving and merciful Creator Father God ! God has never been revealed by mere name; the Universal Father-Infinite I AM is above all mere human names. In personal communion, prayer and worship we can grow to know and trust our True Creator Father of all Reality.
Update 3: To Applecake: Jesus Christ stated in all Truth: "The Father and I are One." and "He who sees Me, see Him Who sent Me." Maybe you do not comprehend much about the Existential Paradise Trinity of Three Coordinate and Co-Equal Divine Spirit Personalities Who are the Trinity Government of all... show more To Applecake: Jesus Christ stated in all Truth: "The Father and I are One." and "He who sees Me, see Him Who sent Me." Maybe you do not comprehend much about the Existential Paradise Trinity of Three Coordinate and Co-Equal Divine Spirit Personalities Who are the Trinity Government of all Reality. Look now In Gen 1:26 & 27 "Let Us make man in Our Own Father-Son Spirit Image, after Our (Spirit) likeness." Elohim is stated there and is plural Deity and found in the O.T. ten times more than Eloah which is singular Deity. The humans who loved and followed Jesus Christ -- even His chosen apostles -- comprehended little about the true Deity-Human Spirit nature of Jesus Christ. Read Jesus significant words in John 16:7-16 !
12 answers 12