I broke my kneecap and twisted my leg and I have a 6 hour tattoo tmrw?

Okay so I fell really hard out of the truck and got my leg caught in between the stepside and twisted backwards crushing myself inbetween the ground and door because my door slammed into the van beside me so it didn't open fully just enough for my leg to get caught and slam my knee on the ice/pavement,( it is freeze raining)

I'm in hell of a lot of pain!! If I didn't break it I deffintally sprained it and my leg is beyond blue/purple/black/red and extremely swollen, and I need to know what to do to bring the swelling down and make it not so painful because I have to lay on my stomach with my knee obviously touching the bed/chair thing for 6 hours!! I'm finishing my back tattoo and I'm not cancelling I've waited to long

Thanks

Best Answer

put ice on it for long time even while tattooing and soon your leg will go numb which will lessen the pain. If that does not work I would see the doctor. I am sorry. Good Luck!!

Source(s): Personnel Experience

Firstly you should get checked out to make sure you haven't broke anything, you will only do more damage and the swelling will never go down and the pain will never go if it is broken. Try putting ice packs on the leg and knee for about 30 to 45 minutes and many some pain killers as well

Source(s): Sprained angle turned out to be broken and needed 4 operations to fix it because I never got it checked out to start with and was walking on it