Computer goes funny after unplugged PSU?

I got a computer worked fine until i unplugged the PSU and put it back in now i plugged the floppy all the stuff back in including the floppy and there are 2 cables that could go on floppy i just stuck any in and it i turned it on and it started normally but when it was going to load windows it said searching for... show more I got a computer worked fine until i unplugged the PSU and put it back in now i plugged the floppy all the stuff back in including the floppy and there are 2 cables that could go on floppy i just stuck any in and it i turned it on and it started normally but when it was going to load windows it said searching for boot record on floppy or something anyway so i went to the BIOS and got rid of the floppy option and i went it went to windows but it said checking disk and stuff anyway so it went to windows and that's the last i used it what's the problem do i need to change the floppy wire cable inside but i turned the computer off by accident while it was starting windows so don't worry about the checking disk thing help is appreciated THE computer is not old because it has a floppy iot a 1 and a half year old computer i just put the floppy from my older computer in there it is also a custom build.
Update: SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION
Update 2: I use floppys still... for playing old MS-DOS and 98 games virtually