J asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 7 years ago

I had sex and 2 days later started receiving a vaginal burning and irritation. what could this be?

I had sexual intercourse with a new partner. 2 days later i started receiving a vaginal burning on the outside of my vagina. I have no open cuts, blisters or sores. There is also no itching involved. It is very red and irritated. What could this be?

Best Answer

Sounds Like A Yeast Infection But To Be Sure See A Doctor Because It Could Be A STD.

I had the same problem. Burning, but no itching. After tests and gyno appts I read that vaginal dryness can be a reason. So I bought some Vagisil feminine moisturizer, and it helped a lot! So i reccomend getting some and applying it to where it hurts. Its very soothing and shouldnt sting or anything. If that doesnt help, try a little vaseline or diaper cream for the time being and schedule a doctor appointment.

You could have an Sexually transmitted disease or a urinary tract infection. Go to your doctor or gynecologist as soon as possible to get your symptoms checked out. This isn't something you can ignore and should be taken care of right away. Good luck!

In some cases, if his sperm was ejaculated into your vagina, you might be having an allergic reaction. Some women are allergic to the ejaculatory fluid. Get it checked out, just in case. Good luck, and stay safe!

You can't contract an STD without having sex.