Single swollen painless lymph node on the left side of my neck for 2-3 years now! Help!?

Well, last 2-3 years, I have a single swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck, it's painless, that's where I'm scared. I'm kinda of hypochondriac, well I've researched everything about lymphomas, and I don't have the symptoms (weight loss, appetite loss, night sweats and etc.)... show more Well, last 2-3 years, I have a single swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck, it's painless, that's where I'm scared. I'm kinda of hypochondriac, well I've researched everything about lymphomas, and I don't have the symptoms (weight loss, appetite loss, night sweats and etc.) What's bothering me is, it does not go away! Please help, I'm very scared, I have colds every morning, well it's kinda hereditary. The swollen lymph node is about 1.5 to 2 cm when I measure it out on a ruler. It is movable, semi-hard when touched. Please pm me for a pic this is my email add: dogwonder24@yahoo.com Sometimes, when I don't mind about it, you can feel and see it, that it gets small, but I don't know. Help!