Mike asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 8 years ago

Droid Razr ICS Built-in Internet Radio?

Can anyone please help me? On my Droid Razr with Ice Cream Sandwich, the software before Jellybean, there was an internet radio built-in to the standard music app. Once my phone was updated to Jellybean, that internet radio app was removed from the phone completely and I cannot remember what it was called to look it up in the Android Market. I used that app all the time to listen to old time talk radio shows from the 40's and would really like to get it back. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Favorite Answer

The internet radio that was integrated in to the "My Music" app in the Ice Cream Sandwich software was called ShoutCast radio but the app itself is called Winamp.

• ?

that's all about own flavor and what you're searching for. The iPhone 4S has an person-friendly format, large overall performance, and Apple has shown themselves to be an marvelous organization. on the different hand, the Droid Razor has extra customized complicated useful factors and because you've already got a Droid, you would probable be extra responsive to it.