2 wks - Should I go to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, or Sri Lanka?

I will be completing a 10 week internship in Bangalore, India this summer. The first week I'm in India, I plan to do the Golden Triangle tour, then complete my internship, and then I will have two weeks to travel. Since the time is so short, I'm wondering which two (if seeing two countries in that amount of time is possible) out of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, or Sri Lanka I should go to?

Thanks so much!

• Chefao
    Favorite Answer

You need special permission which requires an application a year in advance to visit Bhutan so I would look at Tibet and Nepal with Nepal being my first choice. I've been to Sri Lanka and Nepal and was way more impressed with Nepal since you're already spending some time in India. The beaches of Sri Lanka are nice but not nice enough to spend your whole time there.

All four are equally beautiful places. If you want to be enlightened spiritually and want serene environment, you must visit Nepal and Tibet. Mountain views are beautiful and there is spring season in Nepal currently. If you plan to visit Sri Lanka, don't miss out the tea plantation, it's lovely! If you want a lot of coconut trees around you, Jetwing Lighthouse is an exquisite beach resort in Sri Lanka. But again, all four have a lot of common things and once again, equally beautiful. If I were you, I'd go to Nepal and Tibet because it's a wonderful blend of green and snow-clad regions. Nepal- green, Tibet- snow.

Nepal-Lord Vishnu, Tibet-Lord Buddha. Hope this helps.

P.S.- You're lucky! I am planning to go to those places with my girlfriend in future. Safe safari:)

Tibet and Nepal is a good choice for your 2 weeks trip.

• Erika

Quality piece Dinith & its an honor to have Sir Don enjoying in Ceylon and in the Sub Continent. I'm not excellent at stats & history but I heard about how lengthy Sri Lanka played, earlier than getting their scan status. That delayed popularity additionally helped SL in achieving early success. Its so nice to read that the grounds were full to look at the fine batsman. That means cricket has been getting its due love from our humans, correct from the begin & intent why we're so fanatic about it. Also agree that bowlers who bought him out, regardless of on what sort of wickets or in exhibition matches, they'd rather a lot to boast about that to their grand children. It definitely is a grand success on their parts. Don't know whether or not to get into, what could were, had Sir Don performed within the Sub Cont more commonly but nevertheless so much he performed, it used to be indeed an honor. A very good job, for letting us understand this piece of historical past, thanks..

nepal is best