sophie mcshera from downton abbey?

she plays daisy. there is so little info about her out there. does she have a boyfriend? a husband? does she have kids? anybody know?

Favorite Answer

You're right - there doesn't appear to be a lot of information out there about her. From what I've seen of interviews with her, she doesn't mention much about her personal life or her family. According to an interview in late 2011, she was sharing a flat with Zoe Boyle (who played Lavinia Swire on Downton) while performing in "Jerusalem" in the West End of London, which would lead me to believe she isn't married and doesn't have children. She hasn't made mention of a boyfriend in any of the interviews I've read with her, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's not seeing anyone. She may just prefer to keep mum about that part of her life. (I think many more celebs would have successful relationships if they all thought that way!)